What do I do to quit smoking?

Thanks, this makes me feel good for never starting.

and you never want to. you get a cool buzz/dizziness when you first start but then you get addicted, you don't get that buzz, it's honestly all you think about, when you get a cold it'll stick with for a ridiculously long time, you know you're addicted and personally i hate that idea, and it's expensive

yeah, when I went to jail for 42 days in april, for two weeks I coughed shit up,, after that, I got sick after like a month, it was a hard core sickness.. at the time.. I can't own a gun for 5 years.. I'm a criminal shitty.. anyway... day before yesterday... 4 or cigarettes.. today.. a fucking pack.. you know what's funny? these winstons are from the Philippines, I bought them duty free ( instead of 65 dollars they were 11 us dollars hah) but they don't say additive fee.. COUGH .. fuck life,., I wish I could own a gun..

yeah,, watch they're made out of locus.. EWW>> PUKE.. I guess to counteract it I've gotta drink my other 40.. and Hey... I understand.. nobody knows about respect these days.. respect=treating people the way you want to be treated..

blackface.png

yeah, when I went to jail for 42 days in april, for two weeks I coughed shit up,, after that, I got sick after like a month, it was a hard core sickness.. at the time.. I can't own a gun for 5 years.. I'm a criminal shitty.. anyway... day before yesterday... 4 or cigarettes.. today.. a fucking pack.. you know what's funny? these winstons are from the Philippines, I bought them duty free ( instead of 65 dollars they were 11 us dollars hah) but they don't say additive fee.. COUGH .. fuck life,., I wish I could own a gun..
:zombie::zombie::zombie:

Thanks, this makes me feel good for never starting.

DON'T EVER START!
Like I mentioned earlier, cigs today are very dangerous. Companies will and are adding cancer causing chemicals and other dangerous ingredients. All to make the consumer addicted and hooked no matter the danger or effects...just keep buying thier cigs.
The fact that its an expensive, dangerous and unhealthy habit...I really don't get how people do it or would even think of trying it.

I can't stop smoking no matter how hard I try. I just went about 3 days and just bought a pack.

My habits are not to bad right now, but I really need to quit. I guess it's time to get help now!.

Ouch. A 14 year old kid on the internet just called you a pussy. That must be really stressful. You know what's a good way to release that stress...