What do I do to quit smoking?

Masturbating makes me want to rape a bitch while I claw out her eyes with a claw hammer and have her scream 'Daddy' over and over again

Unforgivable

I'm so stingy I'd quit right away if that meant more cash to by CD's.
That's more or less what would happen to me. I'm to cheap to be an addict.

I only smoke once in a while, and only cigars really. I'm not the kind of person who gets hopelessly addicted to things either, so if I smoked cigarettes regularly for a while, I could stop easily if I wanted to. And to be honest, more than anything it's the act of smoking that I like most, that and it being almost like a hobby - the taste is fine, and I suppose it can help one relax a bit but to me that's all secondary! :lol:
Poser.

The solution: masturbate constantly
Solves all problems, but will run up quite a bill in Jergen's.

Masturbating makes me want to rape a bitch while I claw out her eyes with a claw hammer and have her scream 'Daddy' over and over again

Unforgivable
:lol:

Hah, don't worry.
Even if you can't quit, I'll definitely die before you and yet i don't smoke /do drugs. Too much of Passive smoking:cry:

Cold turkey worked fine for me. Every friend I know who has tried other methods of quitting has failed, because the mindset when trying these things is "this will make me stop". The only thing that will make you stop smoking is YOU.

I enjoyed picturing the man in your avatar saying this in a condescending way to someone.

I enjoyed picturing the man in your avatar saying this in a condescending way to someone.

You young fucks haven't got the slightest clue about life, what the hell would you know? You people make me sick. Back in my day things were better and more correct. Whole world's going to shit if you ask me. People need to learn a thing or two about RESPECT.

some-old-guy.jpg

Damn kids.
Get off my lawn.

I've just recently started smoking again, because of my job. I haven't smoked cigs since freshman year in high school. It's disgusting I hate the smell. :puke:

You young fucks haven't got the slightest clue about life, what the hell would you know? You people make me sick. Back in my day things were better and more correct. Whole world's going to shit if you ask me. People need to learn a thing or two about RESPECT.

:kickass:

I smoked 5,6 cigs today. oh no

I guess it's better than a pack like previously. I actually did quit for 3,4 weeks.