Snow day

Metaltastic

Feb 20, 2005
We got absolutely dumped upon yesterday, and I thought I'd share some pics I took with my mediocre camera :D

The front walk (probably about 8" on the right side, the left obviously has less because it was under the roof overhang)

Walk.jpg

The back

Yard.jpg

A cardinal hanging out in the tree

MrC.jpg

I'll admit, the table/benches/grill already had a couple of inches on them from the previous snowfall, so that's not ALL from yesterday, but I'd say around 3/4 was!

Mounds.jpg

Rufus has had enough :D

Rufus.jpg

Hahaha, you said it Mick (and I'm sure you have tons of experience, living in blizzard-central SoCal and all :D) And muckypup, cold indeed, though he actually loves the snow, often he'll just lie down out there and soak it all in :D

Hahaha, you said it Mick (and I'm sure you have tons of experience, living in blizzard-central SoCal and all :D) And muckypup, cold indeed, though he actually loves the snow, often he'll just lie down out there and soak it all in :D

haha well actually I lived up in very northern california for 4-5 years while i was in highschool! lemme tell you it got fuckin frosty at times up there!

that well nice, we have had constant snow days, but the deepest fall we had was about 10 inches, which for the UK is mental, i was off work for a week as i live on a hill and our road never gets cleared, plus the freeze over new years made it impossible!

Same here dude, since I live like 1.5 hours from you, haha. Three epic snow shoveling sessions and I was sick of the damn stuff.

-Joe

Haha, yeah, I guess this was one of those rare cases where areas south of me actually got it worse! And thanks for the compliment on the cardinal shot Mark, I saw the little guy there, sprinted up to get my camera, and fortunately he held the pose :D