Snow day

My shepard-chow does the same thing, runs outside and will roll around in the snow and dig around etc.

We didn't get that much here in south jersey this time, but the last storm a week or so ago was pretty bad.

Wouldn't mind having at least one winter like that.

hehe..my best mate is from oz...been living here for some years now and whenever we had snow he was in australia...and he wanted to see snow soooo bad...
now this year is the first year he stayed and we had LOADs of snow...city ran out of salt etc, no clear roads etc for 5 weeks...total chaos...he loved it....we built a "snow fridge"....haha, our wives were inside looking at us saying "I bet they build a snow-woman with huge knockers"....nah, we built a fridge to put our beer in....:D

Great pictures, Marcus! (Especially Rufus and the red bird = nice contrast) I´m fucking glad, Winter is over in Germany since a couple of days! The snow began to annoy me, cause it was to much!! When I look out of my window, I can say.."HELLO SPRING, I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I feel great! Sorry for ya Eskimo guys :D

Hahahahah Pete, it is a magical substance, who knows what powers it might have :D

hehe..my best mate is from oz...been living here for some years now and whenever we had snow he was in australia...and he wanted to see snow soooo bad...
now this year is the first year he stayed and we had LOADs of snow...city ran out of salt etc, no clear roads etc for 5 weeks...total chaos...he loved it....we built a "snow fridge"....haha, our wives were inside looking at us saying "I bet they build a snow-woman with huge knockers"....nah, we built a fridge to put our beer in....:D

That's freakin' awesome dude, don't think it's ever been that been here, but then again people in these parts are always prepared for the worst, so it'd probably have to be like 3+ feet to get that bad :lol:

Great pictures, Marcus! (Especially Rufus and the red bird = nice contrast) I´m fucking glad, Winter is over in Germany since a couple of days! The snow began to annoy me, cause it was to much!! When I look out of my window, I can say.."HELLO SPRING, I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I feel great! Sorry for ya Eskimo guys :D

Yeah, I can't deny, it's definitely better enjoyed in photos and memories, rather than in person - Spring can't come fast enough! :D

:lol: love the hedwig signage

Naturlich my dear Kev :D

And I couldn't pass up capturing this a few minutes ago

SnowDog.jpg

Around here, it was a Snow-gone day... It's getting nicely warmer, but a little too wet for my tastes!