So am I the first to mention the new Demiurg album ???

Awesome name for the album! :lol: It means "Slaughterhouse Gamleby", Gamleby being Roggas home town I think.
The sample for the new song sounds great, can't wait to get a hold of this one!
Great to see that Dan is still a part of this as well! He looks really different in that photo. o_O

Well, I'd been talking it up a bit on the Bravewords forum, but certainly not on here. Yes, I am really looking forward to this. The Hate Chamber was fucking MASSIVE, and ranked quite high on my 'Best Of' list from 2008. Quite possibly THE best project Rogga is involved with, IMO. Not a big fan of a lot (seemingly hundreds) of the bands/projects he has on the go, but he really got it right, with this one!

I guess a band can be great, but if Dan's involved, the music becomes fantastic ! You can see the same with Bloodbath, their last album isn't bad at all, but the first two are way more epic death metal !!!

By the way, saw Bloodbath on the Graspop Metal Meeting (Belgium) last week, what a death metal experience !!! But always, Dan, you were missed...

Greetz !

Can't believe more people arent excited about this.. The full track on their myspace is AMAZING! Shades of EoS all over the place.
Gonna be a fantastic album! I Cant wait to hear it!

This album is AMAZING!!! One of my favourites this year for sure! I love the doom/death mix thats goin on.
Also some of the guitar parts remind me of Crimson and Spectral Sorrows era EOS which are 2 of my favourites.
Highly highly recommended.
If there was only one thing i could change it would be the use of female vocals.. Thankfully for my taste anyways there really arent that many spots on the album that utilize them.

Not sure DeadKevin but it certainly has some very Dan-like moments in it.. Several riffs remind me of Crimson era Edge of Sanity.