So, any info on his next solo release?

The new album has had loads of stuff bandied around about it, some official and some unofficial rumours etc.

One is that the album will be "rainbow coloured" if you follow Devin's album "colour" feel theory (SYL - red, OM - blue, Infinity - white, Physicist - grey, Terria - brown etc).

No point in propogating any of these rumours, as Devin is wonderfully changeable. It won't be what anyone expects.

Besides, what the fuck *does* everyone expect? :lol:

theres a new project coming , suposed to be in the "wave" of ocean machine and don't forget to mention the new strapping young lad ! the 2 schedule for fall or winter.

Originally posted by Prostheta
Where did you get this information on the "second OM" from? This is another rumour IMO....

Don't wave your dick in the wind cuz my dog might bite it:lol:

i never said its a OM sequel , open your eyes and read carefully ,
in the vein of OM in the style of it , need any other analogies
for you to catch it ? read devy interviews. you got some funny
sentences there , as stupid than funny , keep on proving your
stupidity.

Originally posted by OceanbarD

i never said its a OM sequel , open your eyes and read carefully ,
in the vein of OM in the style of it , need any other analogies
for you to catch it ? read devy interviews. you got some funny
sentences there , as stupid than funny , keep on proving your
stupidity.

Ummm....it was meant in light humour:D
The point is that theres no way anyone can say what you read in any interview is going to stick. There were several million rumours of new SYL's during interviews etc. but it comes down to how changeable Devin is. It seems his mind changes from week to week, and his dedication in being able to focus on one project must be very hard. Its more likely that future projects, whether being slightly OM-ish (AM-ish?) will also have just as much of a link to most other projects Devin's down.

All in all, his releases are all Devin-snapshots and not project-snapshots.

I think. Sometimes i'm not too clear and sound like i'm saying the opposite of what I mean. Or don't mean.

Etc?

Ummm....it was meant in light humour:D
The point is that theres no way anyone can say what you read in any interview is going to stick. There were several million rumours of new SYL's during interviews etc. but it comes down to how changeable Devin is. It seems his mind changes from week to week, and his dedication in being able to focus on one project must be very hard. Its more likely that future projects, whether being slightly OM-ish (AM-ish?) will also have just as much of a link to most other projects Devin's down.

All in all, his releases are all Devin-snapshots and not project-snapshots.

I think. Sometimes i'm not too clear and sound like i'm saying the opposite of what I mean. Or don't mean.

Etc?

on that point you almost hit perfection. that is very true. but the
real reason is that devy taking pills and smoking pot so he might
don't really know what hes saying.

The new album has had loads of stuff bandied around about it, some official and some unofficial rumours etc.

One is that the album will be "rainbow coloured" if you follow Devin's album "colour" feel theory (SYL - red, OM - blue, Infinity - white, Physicist - grey, Terria - brown etc).

No point in propogating any of these rumours, as Devin is wonderfully changeable. It won't be what anyone expects.

Besides, what the fuck *does* everyone expect? :lol:

I expect a "green" colored album, similar to Terria's soil foundations, but much more lively and beautiful

i cant wait for new SYL either. i really really hope he matches and surpasses the intensity of City, but unfortunately part of me doesnt think it will happen. maybe its cuz city has grown on me so much for like 2 years, but i dunoo......im sure it will be a classic though.

i actually like syl the least out of dev's projects. his solo stuff is much more up my alley, even tho city is my fave metal album EVER