So. Cali Attendants

POZEST

Primal Fear Rocks
I'm a Los Angeles native now living in Orange County. Are there any other S. Cali people going to the prog power show? If so(I'm sure there are a few), I'm flying up there solo, so I thought I would ask where the other S. Cali people are staying(hotel wise) to see if I can meet up with you fellow Southern Californians at the show.

Thanks.

I'm going, and I know about 6 others who are. I don't have hotel reservations, but given how late I've waited to book, it looks like it's going to be the Super 8. :kickass:

Not from So Cal but from Far West Texas my daughter and i will be flying in on Wed also, meeting Perpet, 13ShadesofGray(who are from So Cal) at the airport in atlanta and heading by cab to the Super 8 for Wed Night, then over to the RI on thurs. Just post your arrival time and we can all meet at the airport and share a ride or even take MARTA.

I am in the middle of booking my airfare. I have selected a flight from LAX to Atlanta on Friday arriving about 2:30 p.m. I was considering the REsidence Inn at $151-161 per night and the Super 8 which is $89 per night.

I'm leaning to the RInn since you mentioned you and a few so. cal people will be there. I'll keep my ears open for more posts.

I am in the middle of booking my airfare. I have selected a flight from LAX to Atlanta on Friday arriving about 2:30 p.m. I was considering the REsidence Inn at $151-161 per night and the Super 8 which is $89 per night.

I'm leaning to the RInn since you mentioned you and a few so. cal people will be there. I'll keep my ears open for more posts.

Plus at the RI there is the early morning breakfast club, a great bunch of people, and the breakfast is pretty good, but it's the companionship that is priceless.:headbang: :headbang:

I'm from OC. Will probably fly in on Wednesday. My friend gets the hotel, though--5-star through priceline.

damn, keep forgeting you're OC. Oh well, be seeing you Wed. Maybe Braxil or Pozest will fly out same day/time. Always good to have a PP pal next to you so you don't have to listen to some strangers woes. :heh:

Hey Lovely Lady!

We're planning on heading out of LAX early Wed. morning also. Haven't purchased our tickets yet, though. Would be damn cool if we ended up on the same flight! If you'd like, pm me the info and I'll see if there are still seats available.

Hey Lovely Lady!

We're planning on heading out of LAX early Wed. morning also. Haven't purchased our tickets yet, though. Would be damn cool if we ended up on the same flight! If you'd like, pm me the info and I'll see if there are still seats available.

Hello to you Oh Beautiful one!! :saint: I will be checking on Tuesday as I heard that flights are cheaper that day. I'll pm you Tuesday and give you some flight info.

I booked my flights as follows:

I'm flying out of LAX at 7:20a.m. PST and arriving in Atlanta at 2:30p.m. EST.

I booked on Delta and chose window seat way in the back of the plane.

I then fly home from Atlanta on Sunday at 1:15p.m. EST. I wish to sleep in in case I get very hammered lol

I haven't booked a hotel yet as I'm trying to get a better idea where the bulk of the people be it so. cali people or otherwise are staying.

just booked my flight. Not making the mistake I did last year by getting in uber early and waiting...even though I asked, checked and double checked on an early check in. so I'll be there Wed. at 7pm, hit the ground running and ready to par-tay!!!:kickass: Braxil and Coleen, I've pm you the flight info I got. Whoo cheapest ever $299 roundtrip non stop :headbang:

Kitty, you rock (but we all know that, lol)!!

Just made reservations and we, indeed, will be sharing some space on your flight out (coming back a bit later in the day than your return flight, though). You weren't kidding on the price. What a freaking sweet deal!
Thank you so muh for passing along the info. You are officially owed some tasty beverages. :kickass:

Kitty, you rock (but we all know that, lol)!!

Just made reservations and we, indeed, will be sharing some space on your flight out (coming back a bit later in the day than your return flight, though). You weren't kidding on the price. What a freaking sweet deal!
Thank you so muh for passing along the info. You are officially owed some tasty beverages. :kickass:

Ya that rocks thanks from me also :headbang: :kickass: