So, did anyone catch billy milano's post insulting all of us?

johnnieCzech said:
I doubt this is gonna hurt anyone except the poor Billy.
I've been visiting Billy's forum for a while now, and you seemed like a supporter of Billy, did that thread change that?

LORD_GALVATRON said:
I DON'T care what he thinks about scoot, charlie or anthrax. That post of his was directed at FANS, ie ME.
I kind of cared because of that, but my main reason for that was I was starting to think oh well, at least Billy is chaning a bit, now he's being more respectful, and then I read that shit, what the fuck?; Lots of SOD fans are Anthrax fans, why did he had to bring this on the fans?; I don't see Charlie and Scott making messages about Billy, but maybe cause he doesn't say the shit he does to their face.

Judas Rising said:
I've been visiting Billy's forum for a while now, and you seemed like a supporter of Billy, did that thread change that?
I´m no supporter of Billy in what he´s doing recently, otherwise I like his music, MOD and SOD, he seems like a cool person and good frontman, but he has issues with Anthrax and he´s desperately wanting attention...I don´t understand it really. There´s a bunch of cool guys visiting Milano board and that´s why I go there.

hey guys, guess who i am...

OH GOD ANTHRAX anthrax ANTHRAX

Anthrax fans ARE GAY

SCOTT YOU SUCK

CHARLIE YOU'RE A BITCH
WAAH

AnthraxANthrax

I should be in Anthrax!!
SOD was better!!

WAHHH

Anthrax steals music!

I'm known worldwide!!

don't watch VH1 !!

i want some milk!! doo doo doo doo!!

Anthrax anthrax!!!

i'm AWESOME!! plus i wrote the riff to Indians! didn't you know that?? i wrote all of anthrax music!!

happy birthday scott!! oh wait you deserve to be beaten

ANTHRAX SUCKS!! ANYONE who likes Anthrax are FANBOYS

WAHHHH!!!

ok everyone, you get 3 guesses... anyone?

I think the crazy MoFo was deprived of oxygen as a child. Looks like somebody told him Doritos and Mountain Dew were brain food.

LORD_GALVATRON said:
I DON'T care what he thinks about scoot, charlie or anthrax. That post of his was directed at FANS, ie ME.
WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYONE???????

Although I did scan that thread, and you had some good replies.

ThraxDude said:
WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYONE???????

Although I did scan that thread, and you had some good replies.
It was amusing to drag him along like that though. I figured even someone as stupid as he is could have figured out my goal in posting in that thread. [in case anyone else can't figure it out, my point was to show billy how childish he is by ranting on him the same way he does on everything 'thrax related]

milano5en.jpg

Lets hear you cry some more Billy

he is mad because at one point charlie wanted to quit anthrax and do sod full time, and then years later he quits sod because milano talked to lombardo? i guess he feels the music with sod would be better than the music anthrax makes now. two sides to every story you know, milano may be telling the truth about scott and charlie for all we know, he knows them better than any of us. i dont ever hear any response from scott or charlie calling him a liar, or giving another side of the story? so who the hell knows.