So, did anyone catch billy milano's post insulting all of us?

ivankoloff said:
he is mad because at one point charlie wanted to quit anthrax and do sod full time, and then years later he quits sod because milano talked to lombardo? i guess he feels the music with sod would be better than the music anthrax makes now. two sides to every story you know, milano may be telling the truth about scott and charlie for all we know, he knows them better than any of us. i dont ever hear any response from scott or charlie calling him a liar, or giving another side of the story? so who the hell knows.
Probably because they have better shit to do.

I have video of Billy saying in 2000 that S.O.D. is breaking up because they have other shit to do.

jdelpi said:
Probably because they have better shit to do.

I have video of Billy saying in 2000 that S.O.D. is breaking up because they have other shit to do.
Both of us have a video of Billy saying that Charlie is the best drummer in metal.

Next time Slayer comes to your town ask, Lombardo if he plans on quitting Slayer anytime soon to drum for S.O.D, or even if he plans on doing it on the side. And Jdelphi is right, Scott and Charlie have better things to do (like continue on with their very sucessful music careers) than worry about Billy Milano

ivankoloff said:
he is mad because at one point charlie wanted to quit anthrax and do sod full time, and then years later he quits sod because milano talked to lombardo? i guess he feels the music with sod would be better than the music anthrax makes now. two sides to every story you know, milano may be telling the truth about scott and charlie for all we know, he knows them better than any of us. i dont ever hear any response from scott or charlie calling him a liar, or giving another side of the story? so who the hell knows.