So does anybody know where us Yanks can buy Live Damage?

plfffffft

Madly in anger with you
Apr 2, 2002
Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Cuz I really don't feel like waiting for the Us version. And, as we all saw with the new Children of Bodom album, if it doesn't even have a US release date when it's released in Europe, we're gonna have to wait a long ass time for it. so could anyone help me out with this? thanks.

Siren said:
Send me a 100$ and i'll be glad to ship it over. :D :p

Here Siren:
bushbill1.jpg

And keep the change. :p

Reactions: Siren
If this was already mentioned in another thread, I apologize for taking up board space.

I was kinda drunk last night, and, therefore, too impatient to go through every topic on the board:p

And, GTranquillity, Ill PM you as soon as I can, probably when I get paid next week:p

@Nick: Sure, but in the end isn't it easier if you buy them on your own? :p :D

Siren said:
A few bottles of wine so you can post drunk more often. :D
hehe. Is that right..
Well we won't be seeing much of that soon due to impending excess of schoolwork. I'm gonna have homework coming out of my ears :erk: And equations chasing me in my dreams (It has happened :lol: )

@Nick: Nah, Chicago's too far to send wine from Greece man : p

damn i would give my left hand if i would dream about studies stuff. that could actually be useful. my math professor told us we should solve the weekly practice tests at home by dreaming about them... that might come in handy. doesn't work for me though. last night i dreamt of a stupid pc game i have been playing for a few hours, crack-attack. totally simple and totally addictive. get it via google (also available for linux and mac).

MagSec4 said:
And equations chasing me in my dreams (It has happened :lol: )
Dreaming about your studies is the worst thing ever. I do that too after studying something for an entire day. It's rough. But Math more than any other subject. Even after graduating, I still have to study for another 3-4 years for these damn actuarial exams. :zzz:

MagSec4 said:
No no you don't understand man.. A huge integral with a mouth was chasing to kill me. I sure as hell wasn't learning I'll tell you that.. I was running for dear life :lol:
What math are you taking right now?

ha them damn integrals.
well i have to take some (two) math courses since i am studying bioinformatics, and these are quite the same as a normal computer engineer or math student would also take, meaning analysis, linear algebra, stochastics, probability calculations, and stuff like that. nothing really fancy, but still it gives me the creeps :) hey, there are even programs to calculate evil integrals and stuff, and that's all i'm gonna use later when i get some work :)