So does anyone else do this while listening to The Moor?..

shivering corpse

Ty Cobbb
Sep 20, 2002
smileville
www.geocities.com
When the line "passing swiftly through the moor" comes I make a really huge enthusiastic snap
I bring my arm up and move it swiftly across my chest and snapping somewhere between the words "swiftly and "through"

so it's like "passing swift(enthusiastic snap)ly through the moor"

it's hard to explain but i can never resist it, even when driving

try it, it's fun.

YES!!!
Holy shit, i dont do that exact thing, but i know the part your talking about and i usually throw up my hands in a \m/ \m/ solute of sorts. There's something about Still Life that makes it the best album for car drives, particularly long ones, as well as just fucking great to listen to for anything. good old Opeth :)
Rock on bud

i've got a whole dance routine worked out for my arms your hearse. i'm gonna ask mike and co if i can do a stage production and resurrect the spice girl's career. buhahahaha.

hahaha! what are u guys on about!?

but seriously, so u mean click ur fingers or actually try to snap ur arm?

i really do nothing...what happens to me is that while listening to the song i create in my mind images towards the lyrics

Originally posted by City_of_da_Moon
no dickwod.....he puts his arm to his chest! kind of like tribute...as the intensity of the emotion uncontrollably takes hold!

shut up.

Originally posted by Ectoplasma
i really do nothing...what happens to me is that while listening to the song i create in my mind images towards the lyrics

yea i do that, especially with Serenity painted death and White cluster, would be great to see like a line of videos for the whole of Still Life, would make a nice short story! :D