so glad you guys keep thrash alive

Musha ring

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2008
:headbang:

hell yeah, thrashing all the way :kickass:.. this is my first Message here, just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Guillermo from spain ( Canary Islands to be exact Tenerife).. And I have a problem with thrash, it's an addiction

*other people from the rehab* = Hi guillermo

here's a pic with ol and matt in bilbao, you guys were better than megadeth that night, got to talk to you, it was really cool

haha fuck man! That thrash song is sweet. How do you record your guitars?

hey man, glad you liked the song... I used my jackson RR3, and a line 6 guitar port, yeah I'm a cheap-ass haha, I hope I can get me a better equipment someday, but meanwhile I'll keep thrashing with this shit

If you wanna hear another thrash song I have, you can check it out here:

http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=12382

bow to the thrasherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :worship: :worship:

Well man! I guess im gonna have to get a Line 6 Port. All my recordings are done from the Line-out on my amp or using a mic.

sure , If you can't afford a good tube amp and a good mic, you should get ya some line 6 stuff, I mean it's still digital-- but it's a good solution if you don't wanna or can't buy better shit!.. So go for it

Hombre alguien que habla castellano :D. Molan tus canciones tio, yo tambien estube en el concert de Bilbao aunque no tube tiempo para quedarme despues para conocerles a estos tios. Bienvenido y a partir de ahora posteare en ingles que sino la gente no entiende :D

Hombre alguien que habla castellano :D. Molan tus canciones tio, yo tambien estube en el concert de Bilbao aunque no tube tiempo para quedarme despues para conocerles a estos tios. Bienvenido y a partir de ahora posteare en ingles que sino la gente no entiende :D

:headbang: hell yeah, a que estuvo de p.m el concierto.!

Thanks for listening to the songs, and cool you dig'em!..