So; here's "Anthem"!

I take back what I said about Got the time and antisocial being yawners. It's just that after having seen these songs performed countless times and Anthrax rarely playing more than 15 or so songs, you'd much rather prefer a tune off the beaten path.

Concerts are filled with mainly average fans that expect to hear these songs. Those of us on this forum who have seen this band a zillion times make up a VERY small percentage of the audience

So until the crowd stops going apeshit to those songs they will continue to play them. Just like iron maiden always plays the trooper and run to the hills. Most loyal maiden fans are beyond sick of hearing those songs live but every time you see maiden live the crowd goes nuts to them, so why would they cut them out to please the small minority of fans who don't want to hear them.

Concerts are filled with mainly average fans that expect to hear these songs. Those of us on this forum who have seen this band a zillion times make up a VERY small percentage of the audience

So until the crowd stops going apeshit to those songs they will continue to play them. Just like iron maiden always plays the trooper and run to the hills. Most loyal maiden fans are beyond sick of hearing those songs live but every time you see maiden live the crowd goes nuts to them, so why would they cut them out to please the small minority of fans who don't want to hear them.

Iron maiden plays a long ass set and saves hills for last so the the die hards can bolt out of there to beat traffic

The second Joey's vocals on Anthem started, it immediately felt like Armed and Dangerous Joey to me, so classic. That was just my very first impression but after several listens I love it and can't wait to hear the rest of the covers.

Iron maiden plays a long ass set and saves hills for last so the the die hards can bolt out of there to beat traffic

Actually, they rarely finish with RTTH - it's usually mid-set on tours they do it on. The only tours on which its closed the show are the Ed Hunter tour in 1999, the Dance Of Death tour in 2003/2004, and approximately 5 shows of the Brave New World tour in 2001/2002. Sanctuary is their most frequent closer, though in recent years Hallowed Be Thy Name and Running Free have been used a fair bit as the closer.

Actually, they rarely finish with RTTH - it's usually mid-set on tours they do it on. The only tours on which its closed the show are the Ed Hunter tour in 1999, the Dance Of Death tour in 2003/2004, and approximately 5 shows of the Brave New World tour in 2001/2002. Sanctuary is their most frequent closer, though in recent years Hallowed Be Thy Name and Running Free have been used a fair bit as the closer.

I stand corrected. Maiden always plays a hell of a show.