So, Hey...

Hello, welcome.

I don't bother to log in, since I've got this handy unregistered thing I can do.

-------------------

J the TyranT: There's an IRC channel? I think there was, like, 3 yrs ago, when I used to hang out... but I doubt its the same...

I was there once too. I got a trojan horse because I have a big mouth at times.

Yes! Only One! BUT IT WILL NOT BE YOU!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

(from the not-quite-so-good 3rd Highlander movie, as spoken by a decapitated head)

neal said:
see, i dont understand how you can have sequels to a movie whos story was obviously completely over. i dont even want to see them.

Answer: $$$

Gregory Widen did the first highlander. Had nothing to do with the 3 sequels.

Gregory Widen did Prophecy. Had nothing to do with the 2 sequels.

I drank a lot tonight and will be amazed if I post something coherent.

The first highlander movie was okay but then it just got worse and worse......And they are making a new one. And Chris Lambert is going to be in it :ill: :ill: :ill: :ill:

Didn't he die in the 4th one :confused:

The first highlander movie was okay but then it just got worse and worse......And they are making a new one. And Chris Lambert is going to be in it
ill.gif
ill.gif
ill.gif
ill.gif

Didn't he die in the 4th one :confused:
:| Well. That will be some trick since yes, he lost his head in the 4th Highlander movie. Maybe they are following the newest in stupid movie trends: the prequel. "Highlander: the Early Years"...

There was actually talk of a Highlander prequel written by Gregory Widen a few years ago, before the 3rd one came out, and that would've been cool, more about the origin of immortals. But it probably wouldn't involve any of the MacLeods which probably wouldn't fly with the movie studios. Stupid creative writers, always trying to do stuff to "tell a story" rather than "make money."

But yeah, I bet the next one will be a prequel. And lame. Unless Gregory Widen writes it. At least being a prequel it will be able to do what every one of the sequels has done: pretend every sequel before it didn't exist.