so how is everyone here

It's probably going to rain, sucky weather lately. I will likely go to IHOP and eat FUNNEL CAKES because they are BACK, YEAH!

Funnel cakes are back at IHOP! I didn't know they had those. I haven't had one of those since I was a kid. I want one now.

I would like to go to the pond and watch the fire works, but my fiance doesn't want to go. So if I lose the coin toss it will probably be a movie night for me as well.

I'm working on the 4th, but I probably wouldn't have done anything anyway.

This weekend is Tidalwave, which is a two day free metal show with all local bands in an outdoor amphitheater here. I plan on being very, very drunk.

And next weekend is fucking IMMORTAL. :headbang:

Likely find a nice place with reinforced ceilings to indulge a few drinks with company and not be outside when all the rednecks and Mexicans shoot their guns off in the air.

4th of july always sucks
the library's christmas fireworks thing is way way better than any 4th of july fireworks thing i've ever seen
i'll prolly end up using my id to buy alchohol for people that are under the legal drinking age, which is 21 in texas

A thoroughly worthwhile pursuit. The minds of our young people desperately need expanded somehow.

someone else might have said this exact sentence sarcastically