So how was everyones Christmas?

benny

Artifact Of Chaos
May 4, 2001
Seattle
www.myspace.com
I hope you all had a good one, mine was alright. I got some money and visited with family for a few hours that I haven't seen in months. I planned on buying some albums today but was to busy. I am gonna get that Green Carnation album for sure, really have no clue what to get besides that though.

yeah my christmas was alright! I got a lot of money, I noticed that there are people that have too much money out there :D of course i'll spend most of it for cd's, don't know exactly which ones yet, but i'll go to a store today. and yeah me and my two sisters also got a DVD player, that's pretty cool too :)

Well it was a good christmas.
Celebrated with family..
Got some albums (Death - Human, Death - Individual Thought Patterns, Iced Earth - Dark Saga, Rhapsody - Rain Of A Thousand Flames) and some other stuff.

lots o cds for me which made my day (Soilwork - Chainheart, Steelbath Suicide, Children of Bodom - Something Wild, Amon Amarth - The Crusher, Sentenced - Crimson, Frozen, Vintersorg - Till Fjalls ( :D ), and numerous others........:D )

Christmas is always fun. Happy holidays to all of course.

I was bored outta my mind at my sister's place...

I did get Matrix & Matrix Revisited from my friend on dvd and I got Bean: The Movie... And Control Denied: Fragile Art Of Existence on cd.... Those were the most notable gifts I got... the rest of the stuff isn't worth mentioning...

Although Christmas eve I did see Lord Of The Rings with a friend from work.

I got a bass-guitar and a lot of candy, but no cd's for me:( BUT, I bought a new drum kit yesterday, an awsome Premier Signia kit! really good sound!!It saved my christmas..The food was really good too. lol my sister got snowblades! Can't wait to laugh my ass of when I see her!!! :lol:

Great midvinter blot..:) No presents though... Had to buy my own...:) A digi cam it was! So now I´m gonna take al those pix from my window, so that you could watch beautiful Gothenburg..:)

-phyros, on a five year mission to make all metalheads move to Gothenburg, and have the greatest party of all time!

Edit: You´ll never know!

Originally posted by Phyros
-phyros, on a five year mission to make all metalheads move to Gothenburg, and have the greatest party of all time!

Edit: You´ll never know!

Yeah count me in as well, it's only 1100 km to drive - been to Gothenburg before, luv that town! :D

Originally posted by TheEmperor
you have Till Fjälls that's great, i must get that too! by the way hello Shakermaker, I'm old mighty AncientGuardian from the BlindGuardian forum :D

cool, seems like there are quite some ppl from the BG BB around :)

aah lutz... no mizerithlysalanai? :( ;)
seems like you're a real agalloch fanatic... maybe i should check them out :)