So how was the Show Saturday???

raveballs said:
that's funny. i got there after 11:30 (couldn't find the darn place!) and i got in with no problem. guess there were a lot of late folks who showed up. well, i'm off to NYC for a week...

Glad you got in! I only go by what I've been told. I guess I gotta stop believing everything I hear..............tho someone did mention (myspace...private email??? can't remember where.............???) that they were the last ones to be allowed in before turning peeps away, that's where my info was double backed up. :) I still believe that timing is everything. ;) Parking was a biatch and the place was kinda wierd to find huh!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Glad you got in! I only go by what I've been told. I guess I gotta stop believing everything I hear..............tho someone did mention (myspace...private email??? can't remember where.............???) that they were the last ones to be allowed in before turning peeps away, that's where my info was double backed up. :) I still believe that timing is everything. ;) Parking was a biatch and the place was kinda wierd to find huh!

....I had a nice tour of Long Beach on my way to the gig! :loco:

drumslut said:
They actually sold out FOUR nights in a row at Long Beach Arena. And most of Live After Death was recorded during those shows (although some pix inside the album show Irvine Meadows).

Yea, I remember that (just didn't say it). That was so awesome! I was at the Irvine show too and remembered the pics you're referring to.

MiniMurray said:
TIMZladREDSHIRT05.jpg

yeah!!!

YEAH!!!!! AHHHH!!!!

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Can't believe nobody has posted about it. Unfortunately I have come down with Mono and I am bedridden and could not go. I was looking so forward to that set. SCREAM FOR ME LONG BEACH. I can only imagine it kicked all kinds of ass

How are you doing now ironmaidenfan09??