So I Finally Saw Dragonforce.....

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
So I finally saw Dragonforce last night and they were fricking on point. Eveything the did was essentially flawless!! An excellent performance, but the sound could have been a little bit better, especially the vocals they were pretty much undecipherable. They played some great songs, "Fury of the Storm", "Operation Ground and Pound", "Through Fire and the Flames", "Valley of the Damned", "My Spirit Will Carry On" and one other off "Inhuman Rampage".

Now Killswitch Engage was headlining and I had every intention of staying for at least half of their set, but DF was just too awesome and we left after 2 or 3. Chimaira opened and was great but it was a usual Chimaira set except for 2 new songs one of which "Resurrection" was great the other was okay.

WARNING: STAY AWAY FROM HE IS LEGEND!! VERY BAD MUSIC!!

I agree that DF slays live! They put on a highly entertaining and energetic performance when I saw them with Lacuna Coil last year. I got to meet the band and they were really friendly and down to earth. Rock on!:headbang:

I saw this tour also and Dragonforce was entertaining. They were amazing and this show was better than when they played Ozzfest last year. Chimaira and Killswitch was good too but Dragonforce was the odd band on the bill. I think more people were there for Dragonforce.

I caught the show in LA, and I thought they were great. I had heard a lot of negative comments about the quality of their live performances but I can't say I agree based on the experience I had.