So, I got a $100 voucher to Waves store...

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
Dear Waves Friend,

Thank you for participating in The Tony Maserati Mixing Competition.
Click here to find out who won and hear the winning mixes.

To show our appreciation, Waves is pleased to offer you a 14-day Waves Voucher, in the amount of $100, which may be used toward any Waves software purchase or upgrade

Please Note:

This Waves Voucher is valid until August 30, 2011.
This Voucher, alone or in combination with other Waves Vouchers, may be redeemed for up to 50% toward the MSRP of any bundle or upgrade, or up to 25% toward the MSRP of any plugin, after all applicable discounts.
This Voucher is non-transferable.

So meaning if I buy a $200+ bundle and get a $100 discount or alternative I but a $100 plugin, pay $75 and get $25 discount or buy plugins worth of $400 and pay $300.

Any suggestions what plugins to get? I'm semi-interested in the CLA compressors bundle, but it's cheaper at Thomann... (266€ = $382, when in Waves store it's $500 = 348€)

Waves has these for a decent discount:

http://www.waves.com/content.aspx?id=351

I already have these:

- Platinum Bundle (includes L1, L2, L3 Ultra Maximizer, L3-LL Ultra Maximizer, UltraPitch, MaxxBass, Linear Phase EQ, Linear Phase Multiband, Trueverb, S1, Ren Axx, Ren Bass, Ren Comp, Ren Channel, Ren DeEsser, Ren EQ, Ren Verb, Ren Vox, C1, C4, MetaFlanger, MondoMod, DeEsser, IR-L, Doubler, Doppler, Q10, AudioTrack, PAZ, Enigma, SuperTap, Waves Tune LT, MV2, MaxxVolume, H-Comp, H-Delay, PuigTec EQP-1A, PuigTec MEQ-5, V-Comp, V-EQ3, V-EQ4)
- DeBreath
- GTR Solo

not sure to be honest ... just looking at the list from your link it shows Tune under the $99 list of plugins. I think they usually specify between Tune and Tune LT and since your voucher says its good for any purchase or upgrade I figured you could use it for that

However if you prefer Melodyne then it really doesn't matter anyway :p

CLA compressors bundle? It's $400 for native, which is €278. Or the SSL bundle? It's a bit more expensive though. Also +1 for MPX :)