So I have a $100 Best Buy Card.

OvSeth

Mar 2, 2007
Montreal, Canada.
I want to buy some Cd's and/or Dvd's. Joe refuses to help me, because he says it's wasting money :lol:. Any suggestions are appreciated :D.. Thanks :rofl:

:loco:

Angra - Temple of Hate
Arcturus - Sham Mirrors
Arcturus - Sideshow Symphonies
Blind Guardian - Anything
Sonata Arctica - Anything
Iron Maiden - Brave New World

I'm just going to stop because... um... ionna if they even have anything that I would recommend.

By a shit load of dvds or maybe a video game (if you have a video game system). Don't waste money on cds that you can download :lol:

Buy some CD's from the bands you enjoy the most, to support them.

Not from chain stores....no. Fuck that over priced shit. I'll buy a cd from the band at the show.

I'm not really informed of where the bands get the most profit from. But of course most of the money should go to the actual band.

I'm not really informed of where the bands get the most profit from. But of course most of the money should go to the actual band.

usually when you buy a cd at a concert, the money goes directly into the band member's hand.

And if you get lucky, they might sign it

>>Squeee -MINI FRIDGE!!! Seriously :lol:

Yeah because you can't download video games and DVD.

Can you? With concert performance/band dvds you can download the main content but not have access to the extra features.

Can you download games for Wii? :lol:

^Fuck yeah now that's a good idea!

- There's way to download full DVD, but yeah you need a big HDD to stock all that. Tho, I wouldn't even mind to download Wii games even if it would be possible and easy as shit.

you can download movies and games pretty easily. just no bonus feature shit. technically you can get mods for xbox and you can get any game you want, even for other systems. but wii has a cool thing its like a store where you can buy the old nes, snes, n64 games etc.

^^^ My friend has his Wii chipped and he can download pretty much any game for it from any Nintendo system. He has about 1000 Snes games and heaps of the new games made for Wii. And you can download full DVD's, you just have to make sure that the file is .ISO, and then burn then image to disc and then you have a full working DVD with menus and all. I did that with Stockholm Knockout I think, only problem is that it's like 4GB to download.

The games need to be image files aswell.
*postjump I think?*