So I have a $100 Best Buy Card.

you can download movies and games pretty easily. just no bonus feature shit. technically you can get mods for xbox and you can get any game you want, even for other systems. but wii has a cool thing its like a store where you can buy the old nes, snes, n64 games etc.

In three click you can have all the nes, sens and N64 games and emulators that ever existed :lol: The unique thing about the Wii is the gameplay, but most of the games are boring imo.

And about movies, I said it, you can download full DVDs.

I'm not saying it's stupid to NOT download them, but to bash people that buy their CDs is stupid if you are not, yourself, downloading you whole life from the net.

I laugh at my younger brother who knows nothing of torrents and downloads single files off Limewire or something. I used to download heaps, but now it's mostly DVD rips, so like 700mb a day.

I liek to buy rare albums on teh net then when I show them to ppl they r like: "WTF where did you get that? Why cant I read the name of that band?"

^Fuck yeah now that's a good idea!

- There's way to download full DVD, but yeah you need a big HDD to stock all that. Tho, I wouldn't even mind to download Wii games even if it would be possible and easy as shit.

I got 320 gigabytes and its always full!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Also i just thought of...when they will start downloading/pirating Playstation 3 games everyones harddrives will be full :lol: What are those games? 25 gigabytes?:lol: Atleast the Blu-ray stuff has that much room.

I got 320 gigabytes and its always full!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Also i just thought of...when they will start downloading/pirating Playstation 3 games everyones harddrives will be full :lol: What are those games? 25 gigabytes?:lol: Atleast the Blu-ray stuff has that much room.

Yeah, me too. But I'll receive my new HDD and I hope I'll be able to repair the other one to have 700Go :D

^Fuck yeah now that's a good idea!

- There's way to download full DVD, but yeah you need a big HDD to stock all that. Tho, I wouldn't even mind to download Wii games even if it would be possible and easy as shit.

Yes, you can download video games, but I don't think you can download Wii or 360 games.

ITs possible yeah, you need to mod your Wii/360 for the games to work though.
My friend has a modded PS2 he plays burnt games on all the time.

My brother's old room mate had an extra large HD installed into his old Xbox when he had his modded, so he would just go to Blockbuster, rent a bunch of games, and rip them to the Hard Drive. He had tons of games and movies saved onto it.

my Friend is going to get his Wii modded for his Bday coming up, needs a dual layer burner for it, since he wants to download Smash Bros. Brawl, but its something like 8gb for the little mini-disc

Wait...
Does Bust Buy mod consoles? If so do that, will cost you less than $100 probably :D

Yeah, me too. But I'll receive my new HDD and I hope I'll be able to repair the other one to have 700Go :D

oh shit :lol: Yeah its annoying "your harddrive is running out of space" or wtf it says. Just makes me want to throw my computer out of the window!:lol: Too bad im sitting next to one so it would be doable!!!:lol: