So I just bought the expanded versions...

Yeah, I think they scrapped the idea of spending $$$ to record a 50 minute set. However, i think there will be a live record eventually because the artwork is already done and they have a new multi-record deal.....right now the best thing to do would be to release the new record, then record a full length show at the Chicago House of Blues from the tour and release it as a live record. Also they have enough live footage on film in the can now (Thrash of the Titans, NY Steel, San Fran opening for Priest, Max Rock in Salt Lake, auburn hills opening for Priest) that we should be getting a dvd w/ live Bush footage.....

Westwood one has recorded Anthrax twice w/ Bush and broadcast them. The show at Irvine Meadows in 1993 (which is killer because they do "Supernaut" and "Theives" w/ Al Jourgensen) was aired. I have the reel-to-reel of that show. Then in 1998 they broadcast the Hollywood House of Blues show which was killer because it was Bush's birthday and they played "Can U Deliver." I do not have a tape of it though. They were broadcast on the syndicated show "Live Voltage"

I highly doubt that a band would put out an album just because the artwork is already done. There is more to putting an album togther than just the artwork.

Originally posted by TD
However, i think there will be a live record eventually because the artwork is already done and they have a new multi-record deal.....