So I just ordered Raintime's cd Tales from Sadness...

rainmaker_2413

Shadow I am
Sep 23, 2006
Very rarely will I order a cd after only hearing a couple of songs but I found a decent deal on Raintime's cd. I was just wanting to hear some feedback from some ppl who know more about Raintime than I do. So basically, rate the album, give a short run down of it, the things you like and the things you don't. Any comments are appreciated, I'm just curios if the rest of the album is as good as the songs on the PP site.

I like the disc. It's kinda short but very sweet. Like an amalgamation of Dream Theater, Sonata Arctica, and In Flames; these guys have yet to really move past their influences, but it's clear they know what they're doing and I'm confident Flies and Lies will be even better.

I like the disc. It's kinda short but very sweet. Like an amalgamation of Dream Theater, Sonata Arctica, and In Flames; these guys have yet to really move past their influences, but it's clear they know what they're doing and I'm confident Flies and Lies will be even better.

I enjoy all three of the bands you listed so hopefully I will really like Raintime.

The are as good as the PP site. It is a short cd but it leaves you wanting more and a good cd to get you ready for the show.

An excellent CD!!!!!!!!! I can;t wait to heat the new one though

I actually uploaded it about a week ago if anyone is interested you can PM me.

Overall, I like the CD. 7 strong songs(1 into like one 'Creation') and the rest are strong. Some songs you can tell the vocalist has a strong influence of Into Eternity but a good opener imo.

I received the cd a couple of days ago. I like the cd alot. Really good call by Glenn I think and I can't wait to see them. I personally got sorta a Children of Bodom feel when I was listening to the cd...maybe thats just me, but it reminded me of COB.

I received the cd a couple of days ago. I like the cd alot. Really good call by Glenn I think and I can't wait to see them. I personally got sorta a Children of Bodom feel when I was listening to the cd...maybe thats just me, but it reminded me of COB.

Actually,this is Children of Bodom,but taking everything that is great from that band and multiplying it.
Amazing CD,and the new sample blows the CD away

Where you order this from? I cannot find anywhere I look.
Thanks.

As I stated above I have a copy for sale. 15 bucks free shipping if your in USA or free shipping overseas but without jewel case.

Lemme know if you're interested. MY email is "metaldrumz AT AOL dottt com" or reply here.