So I just tried out the HCAF's

Metaltastic

Feb 20, 2005
Jesus christ, what a post overload! There was a thread about 2x12 cabs (where of course lots of people recommended the Bogner 2x12), and I posted there late last night showing mine for sale. I come back this morning, check the thread, and find my post isn't there any more, and tons of other people's as well, so I'm like "WTF Charles" (thank you Juggernaut-bitch), and post a bit of a frustrated "what gives" post - then I realize that it's a DIFFERENT 2x12 thread, and the one I had originally posted has already been shoved down to the middle of the 2nd page of threads! Fuck, I could never keep track of all that crap, I'll stick to this place...

I was a frequent poster there until I got tired of all of the political and religious bullshit. It's mainly a bunch of kids that spend all of their time buying amps trying to cop someone's tone instead of actually playing.

I'm a regular over at HCAF.

Voltaire, dur. :)

It's a fast forum, which is what I love about it.
There are A LOT of OT threads, but that's what gives it character.

and believe it or not, most of the posters aren't teenagers, it's a bunch of grown men ACTING like teenagers, it's sad-but makes for good entertainment.
Plenty of knowledgeable folks there as well--also some very good players.

I'm a regular over at HCAF.

Voltaire, dur. :)

It's a fast forum, which is what I love about it.
There are A LOT of OT threads, but that's what gives it character.

and believe it or not, most of the posters aren't teenagers, it's a bunch of grown men ACTING like teenagers, it's sad-but makes for good entertainment.
Plenty of knowledgeable folks there as well--also some very good players.

please go back... don't come over here with your adolescent shit..

I wish people on the HCAF would stop linking to the sneapforum.
whenever a question for krank, mics, v30 etc comes up people that aren't even sneapster-regulars are linking the last retards to this board...
one of my biggest fears, HCAF-contamination on this forum

Indeed, which is one reason I think we should all stop answering mundane questions like "what is a dummy load?," and "which OD pedal?" - instead of answering these people with the same things we've already said 100 times before, just answer them with "Search." and that's it. They'll either get the hint and learn how to use it and find that there is a plethora of information here that has been covered numerous times over *or* call us assholes and never come back...either way, the OG's of this forum win. It's very rare that a new situation, problem, idea or whatever comes up anymore on this forum, due in part to the fact that everything has been talked about! Lol.

~006