so i saw the SYL video on centurymedia.com. wow,

now 12th gate i can listen to.

not strapping young lad, which has no musical quality at all, just thud thud thud, but not even heavy, unlike death metal. what's syl's genre? noise "metal"?

"not strapping young lad, which has no musical quality at all"
:guh: :confused: :( :yell: :hotjump: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. Something else I guess:
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unregistered said:
but not even heavy

........rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhtttttttttt..............SYL is NOT heavy....right.....that must be it......SYL = not heavy......uh-huh.....and this isn't a Nevermore forum........I mean, not liking them is fine, if it's not your sup of tea, that's fine.......but to say they're not heavy just seems pretty ignorant.

Ecstatic Youth said:
........rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhtttttttttt..............SYL is NOT heavy....right.....that must be it......SYL = not heavy......uh-huh.....and this isn't a Nevermore forum........I mean, not liking them is fine, if it's not your sup of tea, that's fine.......but to say they're not heavy just seems pretty ignorant.

dude, it's not heavy. it's just noise. i suppose you'll tell me road construction noises are heavy too. by the way, the dude shouting needs a haircut. devin townsend, right?--i liked his production of soilwork's natural born chaos.

Dem0n0fTheFall4 said:
SYL is heavy shit....i dont own the latest cd but I do own City and its one of the best cds I have

"SYL is heavy shit"

well, if you put it that way, i agree with you. it sounds like 25 guitars with fuzz distortion on max playing one note. shit is the keyword.

Raven> "The lyrics aren't thought provoking most of the time, but they are heavy as fuck."

i didn't make out any lyrics in the shouting, so i won't judge.