So i was watching Amedeus

Thier are loads of Amadeus bits on the first two Bodom albums

Red Light in my eyes pt2 intro is from "Mozarts 24th symphony" and their is a riff from "Requiem"
The breakdown in Hatebreeder is from "The Magic Flute" and another melody is from "Queen of the night Aria"
Some melodies in Black Widow are from one of his Concertos
Saleri's "from now on we are enemies" is at the start of Warheart
"Kill me, hurt me, fuck me, rape me" in Towards Dead End is from some opera by Mozart,I think its The Magic Flute.

Thats about all I can remember,The end of "In The Shadows" is from some classical song,no idea what though,Yngwie uses it aswell,I think it makes Amadeus much better if your a COB fan:)

Alexi Laiho is also a big fan of Hans Zimmer,The breakdown in Bodom after Midnight is from the movie "the Rock" aswell as "Hummel gets the Rocket" which is the intro to Touch like angel of death on Tokyo warhearts.

lol the queen of the night's aria is in the magic flute u stupid poser ignorant dumbass :) that proves that uve never heard any fuckin opera. :Smug:

lol the queen of the night's aria is in the magic flute u stupid poser ignorant dumbass :) that proves that uve never heard any fuckin opera. :Smug:

Fail! It's called "Die Zauberfloete" and it's "die Arie der Koenigin der Nacht". Nothing else.
Do you say "Enfants de Bodom" in French? Or "Ninos de Bodom"? I'm jusst a wise ass as you were.

Speaking of Towards the Dead End, is the melody at the very end of the song from a Mozart piece too? I've been wondering this for so long.