So I'm at the metro station with my NM shirt on...

RedKef

Cos(8x) | -Cos(8x) | .25
Sep 13, 2006
Maryland
And some girl (really hot) comes walking past. She sees my shirt and gives me the evil fingers. I should have gotton her number. It was a while ago, like september-ish. I cursed myself for being so much of an idiot as to let this slip by, until I realized that she might be on the forums.

It was the Shady Grove metro center in gaithersburg, maryland.

what can I say? I date girls based on their musica taste, because music and computers are the only 2 things I ever do. If I can find a girl who not only likes, but listens avidly to nevermore, then I don't care if she looks like a goddamn sea lion.

this one was hot though

what can I say? I date girls based on their musica taste, because music and computers are the only 2 things I ever do. If I can find a girl who not only likes, but listens avidly to nevermore, then I don't care if she looks like a goddamn sea lion.

this one was hot though
say you like fall out boy and you will get ladies in no time. trust me.

And some girl (really hot) comes walking past. She sees my shirt and gives me the evil fingers. I should have gotton her number. It was a while ago, like september-ish. I cursed myself for being so much of an idiot as to let this slip by, until I realized that she might be on the forums.

It was the Shady Grove metro center in gaithersburg, maryland.

Maybe she was mocking you. Were you wearing an EoR shirt?

GO FOR THE TOPLESS BEACHIE CHICKS....
and the 12 inch stilletos.

but hey your inexpericed thats, cool, one when your too stoned o run!!! and you can't scream dry wacky green stuff.:Smokin: :Smokin:

sorry to hurt the chicks on this board....