So I'm at the metro station with my NM shirt on...

I'm tellin you they should make a southpark where metallica pays the boys 40 grand a day to find trivium and explain to them how they aren't metallica and in the end we learn a lesson about how crappy music influencing more crappy music is just plain crappy music.

I don't see what's so bad about COB, besides their annoying fans. They're really talented musicians and it's not metalcore. I really don't give a shit about COB, but I don't dislike them with the disdain I've seen here.

You wanna bag on someone who gets too much press? Go write to Guitar World and tell them to pull their tongues out of Zakk Wylde's and Jimi Hendrix's collective asses. Fuck Jimi Hendrix and fuck BLS...not a bad band but goddamn, enough is enough. And enough already with Jimi Hendrix...who gives a fuck about All Along the Watchtower or Purple Haze? I dig Hendrix, but holy fucking crap every issue is some lame-ass tribute to Jimi Hendrix or his guitars or his amps or his pedals or his preferred toilet paper. He was influential. He died. Get over it. There are a shitload more guitarists that I'd rather read about than Hendrix, and not even talking about metal. Give David Gilmour more press, for instance.

If you'd all just relax and see that sometimes music taste doesn't dictate a person and what they (may!) mean to you, you'd probably realise that its cool to date chicks who like Fall Out Boy, or any of that sorta stuff, aslong as they make you feel good.

I don't see what's so bad about COB, besides their annoying fans. They're really talented musicians and it's not metalcore. I really don't give a shit about COB, but I don't dislike them with the disdain I've seen here.

exactly, im really not into them like i once was but am still an avid fan of janne there keyboard player whose my main influence, i still listen to there older stuff but alexi just killed there newer shit allowing me to go onto wintersun.

omg this music u guys r talking about wtf

lool pwned w/ tge lol

jblebajbelujeb consirt no rok w/ cob

grl on subway she iz so fine i luv her bc she look at mi

my litle dik get hardr evry time i post on nm forum