So I'm at the metro station with my NM shirt on...

Im curious wich Nevermore shirt you was wearing?? that might of been me in drag.

am i joking?? you decide!

but seriously wich Nevermore shirt was you wearing??

I was wearing a David Bowie shirt yesterday and this black kid checking us out at the supermarket started a conversation about it.

Kid: "Hey I like your shirt"
Me: "Thanks, it's David Bowie"
Kid: "That's a GUY?!" Wow"
Me: "Well, it's an honest mistake. And he has worn his share of make up..."
Kid: "He's still alive? Make up huh? Weird!"
Me: "Still alive. And married to a model. A black model"
Kid: "What the FUCK?"

if i were black i would mary a white model. black men married with white women have good taste in women, black men married with sexy black women also have good taste in women, black men married to skinny anorexic asian women have bad taste in women

I was wearing a David Bowie shirt yesterday and this black kid checking us out at the supermarket started a conversation about it.

Kid: "Hey I like your shirt"
Me: "Thanks, it's David Bowie"
Kid: "That's a GUY?!" Wow"
Me: "Well, it's an honest mistake. And he has worn his share of make up..."
Kid: "He's still alive? Make up huh? Weird!"
Me: "Still alive. And married to a model. A black model"
Kid: "What the FUCK?"

:lol:

Whenever I wear a Nevermore T-shirt there always has to be someone to come up to me and say something like "So I see you like metal. You must have seen Hammerfall (or COB or some other shit band) the last time they played in Ljubljana. Have you?"

Whenever I wear a Nevermore T-shirt there always has to be someone to come up to me and say something like "So I see you like metal. You must have seen Hammerfall (or COB or some other shit band) the last time they played in Ljubljana. Have you?"
the horror! no seriously! :yuk:

:lol:

that happens to me to, when people ask me if i like metal and tell me about cob or trivium i feel like killing them. This friday i lectured some little biotch about the shittiness of trivium and almost made the little fag cry. and like other fags they tried to come back by telling me that trivium brings back in metal what testament and metallica had and no bands have them. i raped him with the TGE cd i had on me