So I'm going to the Metallica concert tomorrow...

I hope they have a proper drumkit instead of the frying pans Lars used on St Bob.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it, let us know how many solos Kirk fucks up and how monotonous the St Bob songs sound live!
Seriously, hope you enjoy it - I wouldn't.

first metallica sucks. why waste your money when you could pay 75 - 100 dollars to go to five other concerts or buy shit. you know what you could do with that much money. oh yeah. and you better watch out for those beastly kirk solos. just kidding...they are horrible, dont ever watse money like that again.

I'm going in 20th of augest... I get the pleasure of seeing Deftones Mudvayne and a Full Linkin Park concert...

I like mudvayne, so I'll watch that.. but I'll probably go for a few pints during the deftones and probably go to Linkin Park since its a full show and I paid my moneys worth.. I'm only going for Metallica, even though St. Bob :)lol:) is shite on a stick... Still love metallica :)

The setlist for Metallica's show is supposed to be full of their older and heavier material from the 80s albums plus TBA with only 2 or 3 songs from St. Anger. SO it could be a really good set if they add no Load or Re-Load songs. I'd go see it.