I'm going to see Maiden tomorrow!

Maiden was tired as hell.. haha! Just kidding, they were fucking awesome! What a night!
The night started with the support band, a swedish (I think) melodic death metal band with a beatiful female vocalist btw ;) Her voice was similar to the voice of Alexi Laiho, so that made her beatiful and somewhat scary, heh. Anyway, they played some good songs from their debut and second album. All in all they did a good performance. They got pretty good response from the audience as well. I didn't get their name though, and that pisses me off.

One hour later, Iron fucking Maiden entered Oslo Spektrum, and the crowd went wild, me included of course, hehe. They started the show with '666 the number of the beast', and after that they continued with all their greatest songs (in no particular order) ; Die with your boots on (!), The Trooper, The Clairvoyant, Fear of the Dark, Bring your daughter to the slaughter, Brave New World, The Clansman :headbang: :headbang:, Two minutes to Midnight, The Wicker Man, and they ended the whole fantastic show with Run To The Hills. They even played a new track from their new album that comes out in September. I didn't get the name of that track, and noone of my friends didn't either. But it was great, very very maiden! Can't wait for their new album!
But, back to their show. It was a absolutely amazing show, and Bruce was really great. All the guys did a fucking great job.
It was really big for me to see maiden for the first time a couple of years ago, but it was a even bigger experience to see them now. One of the best nights ever, and it was of course the best show I've ever seen. They rocked Oslo, and I'm sure everyone had a really great time.
Iron Maiden Forever! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

WeekendWarrior said:
Maiden was tired as hell.. haha! Just kidding, they were fucking awesome! What a night!
The night started with the support band, a swedish (I think) melodic death metal band with a beatiful female vocalist btw ;)

Sounds like Arch Enemy (although they have more than two albums naturally so I doubt it was them ^_^ ) ....now that would be a cool show, AE supporting Maiden!

The new song is called Wildest Dreams, and is pretty good, I think. Not their best but it's nice and cheery and upbeat, and the solo's pretty cool. I have an mp3 of it :)

The setlist for this tour is great, yeah! :D well, glad you had fun! Maiden rule!

best song..hmm.. it has to be Fear of the Dark or Can I Play with Madness.. or The evil that men do or The Clansman.. argh, it's impossible! They have alot of great songs! :headbang:

'Fear of the Dark' or 'The Clairvoyant' or 'Number of the Beast' get my vote for best song.

Depends on which 'era' Maiden you like.

What about worse song ?

My vote for 'Virus' or any of the Blaze stuff. It's not Blaze's fault, and I love his solo stuff, but Maiden never worked for me with Blaze...