so I'm listening to Jazz

Break from metal? MOAR METAL

I dunno, some acoustic stuff (GRANDPAS GUITARS) and I dearly love Manic Street Preachers, 80's rap. Whatever really.

Frank Zappa, Captain Beefheart, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Elvis Costello, Herman Brood, Juliette and the Licks, Katie Melua, Amy Winehouse, Hendrix, the Doors, the Beatles... stuff like that.

Blues, lots of classic rock like Pink Floyd, Ted Nugent, old school rap like NWA and Cypress Hill, classical stuff like Beethoven, occasionally I'll listen to country, techno, Carlos Santana, Beach Boys, The Temptations, Shania Twain (guilty pleasure).

I like Shania Twain as well, because my parents listen to country and I basically grew up with it. Can be fun ;p

Its so rare that i ever listen to music that doesn't make me bang my head, but since Greggywinks asked;

Eric Clapton
David Gilmour
BB King
The Beatles (rarely!)
ALEX SKOLNICK TRIO ftmfw
and errr... Thats about it :(

Jazz, classical, pop, rap (old)

Frank Zappa, Captain Beefheart, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Elvis Costello, Herman Brood, Juliette and the Licks, Katie Melua, Amy Winehouse, Hendrix, the Doors, the Beatles... stuff like that.

I can't STAND Captain Beefheart. A friend of mine thought i'd be into it, so i listened to Troutface whatever arse, and It's painful.

Queen
Meat Loaf
Pink Floyd
erm otherwise music that comes on at cubs or my housemates have playing (usually take that, and i must admit i know the lyrics to most of their songs now :S)

Queen
Meat Loaf
Pink Floyd
erm otherwise music that comes on at cubs or my housemates have playing (usually take that, and i must admit i know the lyrics to most of their songs now :S)

That's not jazz dude lol

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Primus, or one of Les's side projects
P-funk
Pleasure
That one good song by the misfits
Jimi Hendrix
Muse
Opeth

zappa is a genius. I'll have to give CB another listen, i did only hear it once, and iam a fan of random.

:) I guess you listened to Trout Mask Replica, that's actually one of my faves.
Sometimes it just needs time indeed.
But same as Zappa, you just love/understand it or you don't.