So,it's London only again...

E.O.G.

Enemy Of God
Aug 26, 2007
Newport,Wales
...or should we expect more dates tba? The show is on the 29th of oct,but in this crazy-ass country they starts to sell tix tmrw (as in 15th of feb)!!! So...should I wait,or buy? Cos it'll be sold out for sure,I just hoping you gals come to a bit closer,like oh-I-don't-know maybe, Birmingham,Bristol,Cardiff,etc,etc. :( :bah::erk::err::yell:

NEVERMIND! SCRATCH THAT! I just read Twitter,and I'm in 7th heaven! 3 shows booked,all of them in a 100 mile radius. It will be one amazing week! See ya ladies,in Cardiff,Reading and Leamington Spa!

:headbang::kickass:

Reactions: Doodoobubbachuck
You people are going out of your way to see a cover band? Wow...no wonder REAL bands have such a hard time making it.

?? That has to be the lamest post ever. LOL! People go see ANY band because they like to be entertained and like to hear music they like, be it Original, cover, tribute (we are a tribute band, by the way) or an orchestra or symphony (which is mostly COVER material) or even a DJ. If the "REAL" bands are good enough, they will "make it".

Reactions: E.O.G.
?? That has to be the lamest post ever. LOL! People go see ANY band because they like to be entertained and like to hear music they like, be it Original, cover, tribute (we are a tribute band, by the way) or an orchestra or symphony (which is mostly COVER material) or even a DJ. If the "REAL" bands are good enough, they will "make it".

I thought my posts were the lamest? I will have to work harder, for example I still maintain that Snarf from Thundercats is singing near the end of Thompson Twins "Hold me now". Opinions?

Reactions: Doodoobubbachuck
You people are going out of your way to see a cover band? Wow...no wonder REAL bands have such a hard time making it.
So what is your point? Myself, I can't get enough of maiden, whether it's the real band or cover. Don't judge a book by it's cover. If you saw these iron ladies perform, I think you'd be impressed and want to see them again. If you're implying that real bands are having a tough time staying afloat because they're competing with covers, it's simply not true. Covers don't make any money, most of them have to work a job to pay the bills. They play for the love of the music.

Hi Red Shirt!!! How are you!?!?!? :-D
Hey hey hey... I'm doing busier than I want (which sucks). A few years ago I had to start taking care of my dad (has Alzheimer's). That combined with a family and business travel makes it tough. That's why I haven't been around, but I haven't lost the desire to hang and see you ladies shred. One of these days I'll surprise you. I see you've got some gigs setup in Europe, WOOT!