So Its Nightwish!

fifthangel

Long Haired Warrior!
Aug 27, 2002
Sheffield - England
groups.yahoo.com
This is just FANTASTIC to have Nightwish headlining the Bloodstock 03 ~ just truelly wonderful and awesome!!! ~ they are my favourite group and so cool they are finally coming to the UK!!!:D

...and a chance to meet them to!! So with Nightwish headlining it makes you wonder now who else will be wanting to play on the same bill!!!

~ Paul

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kingdomofthefifthangel/

HI there Eagle! Hey you’re just across the way there in sunny Hull!!! (I’ve spent many a weekend there freezing my ass off!!! Hope all is well there?
Are any of you other power metal dudes going to Bloodstock?
There will be a few of us from here, my brother from Stoke plus my friend Tina from Southern Germany is gonna come over too!

~ Paul

Hull is as Hull always is at the moment ..yawn! What's the old metal scene like in Sheffield?

I think the only Power metal dudes going from my part of the world is myself, my girlfriend and another friend. But there seems to be more and more of us finding our way here. Also you should come across to the Power Quest forum (there's some really cool people there). It's good that your friend from Germany is coming too.

I live down the road from you Fifth Angel. Sunny Old Chesterfield:> Me and my mates will be the only ones coming from here I can tell you. You have no idea how many mini moshers we get here in Chezzie! lol. It'll be good to see all you Power Dudes at Bloodstock '03 - probably already crossed paths at '02 anyways;)

HI Eagle & The Minstrel!

I think the metal scene is still the same as it was when I used to live there!!
(tho the Corporation rock club has moved to a really crap venue now so I rarely go to it!) Great to be back with my friends though!!
I used to date a girl in Hull when I studied in Sheffield before (hence why the weekends there) but moving away again I had to give that up and the last two years I have been living further away in Bath!!! (job!!) but I’m back in Sheffield now for keeps!!
I wish you guys well in Hull there and h opewe can get to meet you all and say hello at the Bloodstock 03 show!
Mini Moshers eh?!!! ~ yeah we get them here - Mini Met’llers we call them here - usually camped outside Virgin Mega store on a Saturday afternoon!!!
(weather permitting!):lol See you at Bloodstock too Minstrel too?!!

~ Paul

Heh. I visit Sheffield regularly! Lived there, was born there and recently broke up with a girlfriend who lives there. I know what you mean about the 'Mini Met'llers'! heh. They hang around the Devonshire Green and The Forum and around that area yeah? And Virgin Megastore on a Saturday afternoon! :lol: Of course I'm going to Bloodstock '03 Dude! It's gonna be so awesome. Better than this years and now THAT'S an achievment!:D
I know the topic has been and gone and come back every now and then, but hey - i'm bored! Who is everyone wanting to see at Bloodstock 03? For me the top three are: Savatage (weird if they were in my opinion), Iced Earth and Children of Bodom

~ Murray

Yeah I notice the mini metallers there too when I’m on my way to Noise Annoys from town!! ~ do you go there too regularly? (I know I do ~ too many CDs !!!:D )

As for bands I would like to see play Bloodstock?!! ~ well I spoke to the promoter just after Bloodstock 02 and said it would be great if Nightwish could do it ~ so my wishes have been answered!!!:loco: Other bands I would like to see play it would be: Edguy, Kamalot, Tristania, Running Wild, Pretty Maids, Crystal Ball, Lacuna Coil, would be a few I can think of!!! ~ how about you dude?:headbang:

:lol: Hull's metal population grows and grows but all the wise ones leave and just this solitary dumb f**ker called me stays.

Ironically Blaze played the Adelphi in Hull a few years back and the vast majority of the Audience weren't from Hull.