Nightwish

proper northern lad??? no no no the only proper northern lads are us geordies man! :p The accent alone is enough to give us that title!!!! :Spin:
Well i'm off down to Hull this morning though, I never thought i'd be back there.

Oh I missed out on the Iced Earth 2001 tour because i was only 15 and it as 16+, I most likely would have got in anyways but even for a small risk i didn't want to go all the way down to London to find out I couldn't get in and thus wasted £100+...damn!! Now this years gets cancelled...fucking typical!

I'd go see Nightwish again like...They are a great band, there is a lot i'd rather see but Nightiwhs still rule! :headbang:

Age reqs are damn unfair especially when a band doesn't really use explicit lyrics or has some unsuitable part of their stage show... it's usually for insurance purposes I think though which is a shame.

Age reqs are damn unfair especially when a band doesn't really use explicit lyrics or has some unsuitable part of their stage show... it's usually for insurance purposes I think though which is a shame. Oh yeah and I'm not that proper northern I just hate London!