So Jay & Troy

It all depends on when they'll be getting this way. The guys in Into Eternity are great kats and would dig hanging out with them again. ZH is trying to get everything together but we are in the recording stages (Vocals) and haven't played any of our material since Headway (Holland, April) of 2003. The later, the better of coarse. Tell my brotha's in Into Eternity they RULE man.

Jasun/ZH

ZHJ&T said:
It all depends on when they'll be getting this way. The guys in Into Eternity are great kats and would dig hanging out with them again. ZH is trying to get everything together but we are in the recording stages (Vocals) and haven't played any of our material since Headway (Holland, April) of 2003. The later, the better of coarse. Tell my brotha's in Into Eternity they RULE man.

Jasun/ZH
OK. Well they are playing LA Gates of Metal in June and I know they would very much like to play shows in the Bay Area again. Maybe with the right push a killer show could transpire. My mind just go to thinking when they mentioned that on their yahoo group.

www.lasgatesofmetal.com

Bear

Yeah been in contact about LA's Gates of Metal June 6th I believe is the date. We might be able to do something but not sure just yet brotha!!! We'll see.

Jay