A couple new pics on my site

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Yo Jay & Troy I put up a couple of the pics I took at the Sym X show with you guys, I was going to send them to Buddah but I don't think they are good enough for your website. It was pretty packed in there that night and I had a shitty camera. oh well that means you have to play a show again soon , so I can get better pics right !! :p

Anyways they are HERE

Bear

Thanks so much for posting that up brotha, very cool. It always makes me remember the great time we had that night and how much freaking rain was coming down that night.

BEAR RULES!!!!
Jasun/ZH

I really wish I didnt loose my other camera that night, I had some more pics I would have like to have shared. Oh well!!!

I say you guys need to do a warm up show before you go to Europe!!!

Anyone else with me on that!!!

:D

Bear

awwwwwww..... now isn't this one just adorable? :D
GangSF5.jpg

This is Sheri's favorite pic of all time! hangin' with one of her favorite bands of all time! ;)
look how evil Bear looks holding up da' horns!!!

\m/
Dustin

who are those girls in the pictures posted on the Zero Hour's website..friends? sisters? girlfriends? wish i was gettin the attention..rockstars...i tell ya!

Jon

Originally posted by Redelijk
Is that Steve DiGiorgio in that one pic?

Dennis

Whenever I see him at shows anyways. Here is a cool pic of Dustin, Ramon(Ex Total Eclipse) myself and some others at the Sym X show

DiGiorgioGang1.jpg

Bear