so.... lemme get this straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

professional_jerkass

New Metal Member
Nov 6, 2005
RVA
... people disagree about something and the stool-pushing Mods here close the thread..... totally chickenshit.. what ever happened to exchanging opinions and ideas:rolleyes:

professional_jerkass said:
go fall on something sharp ass hat
Right. Zyklon B was used in the delousing centers, but there were no gas chambers. There are so many holes in the gassing theory, it's not even funny. Large amounts of cianide (used in zyklon b) were found on the walls of the delousing centers, while only trace amounts were found on the walls of the rooms claimed to be gas chambers. Also, the alleged gas chambers were not airtight, and were located right by the crematoria, which would surely have caused a massive explosion, since zyklon b is highly flamable. The prisoner who said they had to go into the gas chambers only minutes after the gassings to remove the clothes of the gassed prisoners was obviously lying, because they would have died themselves if they would have done that. Other Holocaust myths have already been proven false (like the lampshades made of human skin, the mass electrocution rooms, and mass killings in "steam rooms"), yet the gassing myth still survives. I know this was off topic, but I just felt like elaborating on a point you brought up.

professional_jerkass said:
what's with the hate??? i asked a question... and i get...fuckoff troll??? kind of an assumption that i am a troll....fall on something sharp..repeatedly asshat
How oneiric

Hamock said:
Right. Zyklon B was used in the delousing centers, but there were no gas chambers. There are so many holes in the gassing theory, it's not even funny. Large amounts of cianide (used in zyklon b) were found on the walls of the delousing centers, while only trace amounts were found on the walls of the rooms claimed to be gas chambers. Also, the alleged gas chambers were not airtight, and were located right by the crematoria, which would surely have caused a massive explosion, since zyklon b is highly flamable. The prisoner who said they had to go into the gas chambers only minutes after the gassings to remove the clothes of the gassed prisoners was obviously lying, because they would have died themselves if they would have done that. Other Holocaust myths have already been proven false (like the lampshades made of human skin, the mass electrocution rooms, and mass killings in "steam rooms"), yet the gassing myth still survives. I know this was off topic, but I just felt like elaborating on a point you brought up.

yeah i red that website 2 prety neet huh :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.