So Matt, Why did you become a

Right now I just want a job that'll leave me with money and enough time free to do band stuff. Still havent tried the rehearsal studios in town yet.

Go work for firebox.com. Seriously, I'd love to work there. You get to play with ace shit like Mario RC cars and Lego.

yeah can you imagine? they have some amazing stuff. i would try and get them to make a wheelchair that has handle mounted shotguns on either side, and rockets on it. and it transforms into an F1 wheelchair car....mrrrroooooowwwwmmmmmmm

yeah can you imagine? they have some amazing stuff. i would try and get them to make a wheelchair that has handle mounted shotguns on either side, and rockets on it. and it transforms into an F1 wheelchair car....mrrrroooooowwwwmmmmmmm

I can see a couple of breeches of law here

1) Any firearms must be concealed and you must have a valid permit for shotguns, in short you must apply to the wonderful police force licencing dept and they will carry out background checks and so on and then contact all forces nationwide if there is any objections to you having a shotgun licence and I certainly could put a spanner in the works by stating that you are of unsound mind due to the fact you scream a lot in public places, take uncontrolable head shaking fits and are also are the under the illiusion that you can play a guitar

2) If you wanted a wheelchair that turns into a F1 wheelchair car, you would have to ensure that the ground effect aerodynamics are sustainable for this transformation to take place

3) Rockets are extremely explosive and you must ensure that it conforms to the Explosives Act 1875 as amended in 1883 by the The Explosive Substances Act 1883

The 1883 Act is the principal legislation for offences of causing explosions, or possessing explosives with intent to endanger life, or to cause serious injury to property.

Section 2 of the 1883 Act makes it an offence to cause an explosion likely to endanger life or cause serious injury to property.

I've just taken that a bit too far haven't I????

:Smug:

:lol::lol::lol:

I can see a couple of breeches of law here

1) Any firearms must be concealed and you must have a valid permit for shotguns, in short you must apply to the wonderful police force licencing dept and they will carry out background checks and so on and then contact all forces nationwide if there is any objections to you having a shotgun licence and I certainly could put a spanner in the works by stating that you are of unsound mind due to the fact you scream a lot in public places, take uncontrolable head shaking fits and are also are the under the illiusion that you can play a guitar

2) If you wanted a wheelchair that turns into a F1 wheelchair car, you would have to ensure that the ground effect aerodynamics are sustainable for this transformation to take place

3) Rockets are extremely explosive and you must ensure that it conforms to the Explosives Act 1875 as amended in 1883 by the The Explosive Substances Act 1883

The 1883 Act is the principal legislation for offences of causing explosions, or possessing explosives with intent to endanger life, or to cause serious injury to property.

Section 2 of the 1883 Act makes it an offence to cause an explosion likely to endanger life or cause serious injury to property.

What's your point, Mr. "Look at me I've been reading books"?

He works for the police force I believe, so that's why he'd know.
Unless I'm just making this up.

No you are right, if you look up in the earlier sections of this topic you will see that I made mention of where I work

And bloody hell Styxx can you not see that the post for Matt was clearly tongue in cheek, I must admit I did google the explosives act and it was too good not to use, especially the endangering of life section part

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:
2521649860_e0b5e0141e.jpg

Dude, never take what I say seriously! I'm sure we've been over this in another post. Believe me, if I wanted to start a fight I'd think of something much better to call you. And I'd probably pick something better to fight over :lol:

:lol:
2521649860_e0b5e0141e.jpg

Dude, never take what I say seriously! I'm sure we've been over this in another post. Believe me, if I wanted to start a fight I'd think of something much better to call you. And I'd probably pick something better to fight over :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know you were mate, sometimes it's hard knowing that I am joking as well, think of it as a convo in the pub where there are 3 of us and we could see each other's expressions ripping the pish out the 3rd guy, again it's kinda hard doing that behind a computer screen.

P.s Siobhan is the 3rd guy I am talking about as you will probably noticed that I copied her post and replied to it and brought you in

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know you were mate, sometimes it's hard knowing that I am joking as well, think of it as a convo in the pub where there are 3 of us and we could see each other's expressions ripping the pish out the 3rd guy, again it's kinda hard doing that behind a computer screen.

P.s Siobhan is the 3rd guy I am talking about as you will probably noticed that I copied her post and replied to it and brought you in

:lol::lol::lol: If I'm ever in Glasgow we should all go for a drink and see if it works in person :D