So Menny New People in Here..

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Just alot of people who have never posted started coming here yesterday, and talkin shit to the people who have been here forever. It seems like us Old timers are gunna have to put up with all these new posters shit talkin for some time to come. Not saying you are one of them tho.

I started posting here again earlier this week. Sure I'm glad the reunion happened, I prefer that lineup. I don't bash people just because they happen to prefer John Bush though.

*runs down to fridge grabs a 12 of labatt's blue gives a beer to Dragons_Kin*

edit *grab's one for himself. Put's beer in cooler. Help yourself if ya want some anybody.*

strik9 said:
*runs down to fridge grabs a 12 of labatt's blue gives a beer to Dragons_Kin*

edit *grab's one for himself. Put's beer in cooler. Help yourself if ya want some anybody.*

Great, haven't had one of these in a while. My local bar needs to add labatt to their selection.

Dragons_Kin said:
Great, haven't had one of these in a while. My local bar needs to add labatt to their selection.

No problem dude. I woulda thought Labatt's blue especially wouldn't be too hard to find in Ohio. I mean given Ohio's proximity to Canada and I know it's Canada's most exported brand and one of the top selling beers worldwide.

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
speaking of age I'm probably the oldest Board member at a young age of 40!!! :D

Ya got me beat by about 16 years. Age is but a number, Dio's the perfect example; he's like 60 and still kicking ass! :headbang:

Yeah, Anthrax was a different band, but it was so damn good, it showed us how a band could change and still stay good. I was very pleased to get the Music of Mass Distruction and Greater of Two Evils Albums, they were great. I had been hoping for Just such an album for a long time, and I got 2, wow, well worth the wait! I love to hear how a band's early hits change throughout their career when played live, they just got better. there is no reason why this change may be a good move too, who knows!

Not to think that i'm old,but as people say enjoy life while you can,for myself in May I'm flying to Cleveland to see the BW & BK Fest for the Saturday show,which Raven,Jag Panzer,Death Angel,plus others & another of my faves TROUBLE is playing,Headlining that gig.I never flew to a show before (never had the $$$).Can't wait. :headbang: :kickass: