So, no show at Toronto eh?

EternalMetal said:
On the contrary. I am stuck seeing an Evening With Opeth show with no Devin Townsend Band. Im not saying I hate Opeth (I love them), but The Devin Townsend Band is my favorite band, so I have to say im a little dissapointed. I guess i can look on the bright side and say im getting an evening with show :headbang:
to Kerry: your right, he did say he was coming back in feb or march to us in mtl as well, i think i got it taped actually.. anywayyy i feel hurt by mike for lying.. unless their monitoring the forum, and waiting until quite last minute to post that they are actually going to mtl and TO.
to EternAl: shaddup.. lucky bastard getting an EVENING WITH OPETH, meanwhile me and blimey gotta make our way to quebec city(unless forementionned events happen) to stand in an unknown venue through a couple other acts, just to see the real reason that we went to quebec city in the first place.. Opeth!

N-MAYH said:
to Kerry: your right, he did say he was coming back in feb or march to us in mtl as well, i think i got it taped actually.. anywayyy i feel hurt by mike for lying.. unless their monitoring the forum, and waiting until quite last minute to post that they are actually going to mtl and TO.
to EternAl: shaddup.. lucky bastard getting an EVENING WITH OPETH, meanwhile me and blimey gotta make our way to quebec city(unless forementionned events happen) to stand in an unknown venue through a couple other acts, just to see the real reason that we went to quebec city in the first place.. Opeth!
you're calling Dark Tranquillity "another act"?? they are amazing live. Mikael is such a great frontman. he will make you feel so close and get in your face and you will just want more!!

shanky said:
i can't go to the london show because:

a) don't have my G2 yet
b) don't have a place to stay overnight
c) don't have the money for tickets, gas, etc.

it sucks being 16.

Shit eh? I'm in the same situation. 3 of my friends are going to the London show, while I am stuck here with a minimal chance of going to QC, while London is simply out of the question.

Reality said:
Ok, anyone who has a problem with the absense of a show in Toronto, I have a good suggestion, for those of you who want to make it the best concert ever! Just gather about 8-10 people who want to go to the concert, have them all buy tickets, then someone call up a limozine company, and rent a limo to take you from toronto to london to see the opeth show, and it will also take you home from London as well. When I did this for the show in November, we rented an excursion limo which comfortable seated 10 people, and the limo cost around 500 dollers, so in total it came to 80 dollers each (including the ticket), and I must say, the limo ride was well worth the money. It pulled us right up to the front doors at the Opera House in Toronto, and picked us up right there after the show. On the ride all we did was watch the Lamentations DVD on the 4 different LCD screens in the Limo, and listen to metal albums and eat Pizza. It was the best trip ever, and I highly recomend it to anyone who knows alot of people who want to go to the show in London, and can't just drive there. This time however I can just take the bus downtown to the show since I live in London.:headbang: :headbang:

That sounds fucking sweet man.
I'm up for something like that. As long as it doesnt exceed $100 I should be good. But London and all the way back might be a bit more.

KFK

I'm not too sure about pooling with a shitload of people. That sounds awesome, it would be kickass doing that, but then I'd have to trust that everyone will actually pay their share lol

A_Thoms said:
I'm not too sure about pooling with a shitload of people. That sounds awesome, it would be kickass doing that, but then I'd have to trust that everyone will actually pay their share lol
You're cheap and insecure :D

A_Thoms said:
And... your point is? Actually, I'm just a poor college student :erk:

So am I (my gig with Slayer is just a part time job) ... but thats a splendid idea .... So if 8 people pool in including myself, we're off to London for the show (considering its not sold out by then).... if not we never get to see Ghost Of Perdition being played live and thats fucked.

Quick guys get your act together and lets do it asap.

KFK

I'm still hesitant to buy tickets for the London show for some reason.. I just know that when I do, they'll announce a Toronto date...