So Ralph Santello is the new axeman

Iced In Flames

Shredderite
Jan 26, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
Did I spell his name right?

So pics are taken, he's played on the album I guess. Maybe how bout announcing this to the fans eh? How bout updating the site Neil. Its not like you are actually doing anything else with it.

Whine a little bit more about the site Iced...of course you're right,but it's just that you seem to mention it in every thread. Tiresome.
Try mailing Neil or yelling it to Jon's face after a gig. Actually if it would happen so that I saw Jon after the gig in Helsinki I'll remember to tell him that their homepage blows goats.
I hope Santolla stays in the band long enough to make a difference. This constant revolving door situation in Iced Earth eats away their originality...if it's Jon writing all the music it'll get too Iron Maiden-y very fast.

IIF, Jon is the one who doesnt give a shit about the website. Go yell at him, or make your own website.

hahah. Just the response I figured I'd get. In every thread eh? hmmm. oooooo k.

Doesnt matter is Jon doesnt care about it. It's still Neils site. Doesnt make much sense to keep the fans uninformed does it?

No I agree with you, it doesnt take much to keep the fans informed and the official site is pretty pointless. But the fact is, if Jon cared, it would be updated, but he doesnt see it as being important.

Its a shame really that he's too stubborn(dumb) not to use todays most effective way to get info across.

Even just a small note about Demons and Wizards or a small bit about the new album would keep fans interested and bring more fans in if they like what they see/hear.

Rottuated said:
Jon recently had lower back surgury, maybe that has something to do with it...
No it doesnt, he hasnt worried about the website before he had it, or after. He has said in interviews he would rather concentrate on songwriting etc. than worry too much about the internet, which he says he only ever uses for email.

Geeez, you computer geeks make it like Jon slipped you a little baloney while you were sleeping togeather in his bed(watching too much M. Jackson news) Seriously though I hate to break this to ya, but the record aint out till JANUARY. Give the guy a break, he had back surgery for christ's sake, It's not like he went in for a nose job( a little more M.J. for ya)

Why do I have to point out that the website has been the worst place for IE updates for YEARS. It didnt just start when Jon had back surgery, and I dont see anyone saying it wasnt a major thing for him either, one has nothing to do with the other.

Well did you stop and think perhaps Jon doesnt feel like paying money for a website either?

As far as I know, and correct me if im wrong, but Neil isnt paid for the Iced Earth one other than getting to hear the album early and stuff like that. But even if he IS paid for it, Jon obviously doesnt care whats on it!

Just keep visiting Iced Realm and ignore the official one :)