So THAT's why Norway didn't appear on the band's tourdates

Omfg, best christmas present ever :D I'm sure as hell attending the consert in Bergen, and really hope i get the chance to see some of the others :headbang: Congrats to us :loco:

this is just... amazing. rly.
well, gonna see them in Bergen at least. at the same stage i saw them first time. and, maybe in Trondheim.
Come further North!! :D

Cool for Opeth and Norway!

The way you said "they've made a deal with the Norwegian Reichkonzerten" made it sound like they were in business with Norwegian mobsters, though. :lol:

8 shows, 8 straight days of drinking until you :puke:

Yes!! There we go! I'll finally get to see them again. 8 concerts(??) Thats extreme in any standards really. Especially for little Norway!

I hope Mikael & co remember to have a few "backup" songs to alternate between, cause they gotta realize alot of fans are gonna come to several shows at least, and some variety would be you know like spice :p

The news about the band making a fresh setlist is great though

Already bought my ticket to Rockefeller, Oslo. They haven't played here since September 2005, early in the Ghost Reveries tour. Good gig, and a relatively well-balanced setlist, I remember.

Exciting to see how the Watershed material sounds live.

From the mnemosyne news site:

http://www.mnemosyne.no/news/

IHSAHN to support OPETH on Norwegian tour Wed, 17 Dec 2008

Mnemosyne Productions are happy to announce that IHSAHN will support OPETH on their upcoming Norwegian live performances arranged by Rikskonsertene/Statnett.

Ihsahn had this to say about the live dates.

"I've been getting quite a few live-offers for my solo stuff, but haven't found time to prioritize this until now. I feel this is an opportunity to try out the material live on my home-ground and to travel with a great band like Opeth while doing it."

Tuesday 10th of March - Oslo, Rockefeller

Wednesday 11th of March - Trondheim, Samfundet

Thursday 12th of March - Volda, Rokken

Friday 13th of March - Sogndal, Meieriet

Saturday 14th of March - Bergen, USF Verftet

Sunday 15th of March - Stavanger, Folken

Wednesday 18th March – Drammen, Union Scene

:worship:

The concert in Trondheim was moved from "Samfundet" to "Rosendal Teater". Due to this the tickets that were sold directly from Samfundet's homepage are no longer for sale (obviously), but I can't find a site that sells the "new" tickets.
Someone know where they can be bought now?