So the album is delayed until 2010?

AW FUCK!

"Upcoming releases: Due to this change in our setup we have decided to postpone all releases previously scheduled for 2009 until 2010. This affects in particular BORKNAGAR and IN VAIN, but we are confident they will be better off benefiting from our new setup."

MOTHERFUCKER! WHY! FIRST CODE NOW THIS WTF I'M DOOMED!

If it's gonna make the band money I am ok with this delay, however, I AGREE WITH THE OP I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY DOMAIN STREAMED ON MYSPACE FOR A WHILE TO HOLD US OVER!!

Come on Borkendales, this is like the sexiest woman alive bringing you to her room, tying you down to her bed, stripping off your clothes, and right as she's about to mount you she says "sorry, it's gonna be 2010 LOL!!!".

Come on Borkendales, this is like the sexiest woman alive bringing you to her room, tying you down to her bed, stripping off your clothes, and right as she's about to mount you she says "sorry, it's gonna be 2010 LOL!!!".

I don't think the Borkendales had anything to do with it...

I would also like to see something released to give us something to hold out, preferably 'My Domain'. I hope when the band has a chance they can look into doing something like this.

If the delay means a better worldwide distribution for the album, I can endure it, since I didn't have so much hope on Indie Recordings distro...but it's a must to upload at least a couple of tracks on myspace until then.

Eh. I don't really consider Borky and Solefald part of that metal bullshit. But regardless, album delays are no reason to stop listening to a genre. Every genre has album delays.