So the album is delayed until 2010?

So, its going to be a "release- show" without a release?! I dont see the point in that. Indie is trying to become more professional and now Borknagar is doing that shows to promote an album that will be released 4 month later?! :mad:

I`m just waiting for Indie rec. to cancel the Bork shows, because of the already mentioned point... If that is the case, i`m going to send my tickets for the Oberhausen show back to metaltix!

Greetz

It's not that big a deal. It'll help the label out a lot and the label deserves it, their working really hard and collecting a lot of good bands and supporting the bands. Borknagar made it clear back when they signed with them that they did so because it's a great label. If holding the release back until 2010 will help the label expand it's distribution then good for them!

Every genre has album delays.

right...and im sure no one is still waiting for an age of silence album, or a solefald album, or a wintersun album, or a skyfire album, or any of the dan swano albums that he just makes up. Most guys in these metal bands cant make a living on just playing music so they have many other responsibilites, like working in a record store so that they can eat food and live in an apartment first.

right...and im sure no one is still waiting for an age of silence album, or a solefald album, or a wintersun album, or a skyfire album, or any of the dan swano albums that he just makes up. Most guys in these metal bands cant make a living on just playing music so they have many other responsibilites, like working in a record store so that they can eat food and live in an apartment first.

The same thing happens in rap, rock, electro, everything.

working in a record store will hardly give you money for any food, and surely not enough for an apartment.