so, the TRL awards on MTV

BigFakeSmile

toe much love!
Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
i like britney spears' refugee-slut look. reminds me of this time i tried on these $130 designer jeans. they had fashion holes in them. dude, i would never spent that kind of money on pants. ok, theyre just fucking jeans. but i was in this store and the pushy sales lady saw me looking and practically insisted that i try some on, before i got a look at the prices. and i was like, what the hell, i do need some pants. tricky lady! nice try, but i still dont have that kind of money for pants!

I'm still fixated on the great mesh hat revival.

How can an accessory designated for truck drivers suddenely appear on the Christmas wish lists of every sexy teenage hipster in the country?

wow, is it true about mesh hats?

yea, so speaking of things i hate... um, peasant blouses. and, oh yea, $40 sweat pants. why does it cost so much more to not have elastic around the ankles? fuck that.

so, how bout those pre-faded jeans with the white buttocks?

(doin my part to keep this board gay as fuck)

WTF?!?!? You live in Richmond dude... There should be plenty of indie rockers, hardcore kids and crusty punks all of which can be seen wearing mesh hats. If you're somehow shielded from those circles of people, I can only say I wish I were you.

I'm in the West End, so I'm really secluded from those sorts of people. All the people I go to school with are rich New Englanders who aren't into that scene at all. And all the neighbourhoods around the campus are upscale conservative old people neighbourhoods. Only when I go to the Waffle House or Carytown do I come into contact with anybody different.

I saw a mesh hat kid at the store on Thursday night. That's one of the more retarded recent trends...I'm way down with irony and all, but I draw the line at my personal style. Which is why I don't have an ironic mullet.