So there was some chick named Katie on the chat..

UglyGirl.jpg

Is that Shrek?

Half the people who've commented probably didn't take the time to look at what I actually sent her (near the end) :p

I did.. brings back memories... but like i said, never wanted to see it again and i did not like seeing it again.. yikers!
I have seen all of them btw.. those executions, even the once where they line them up and they are actually crying and screaming for their mothers in a field, all alone and surrounded by enemies who were laughing as they were crying just before they got their throats cut.

Since then i decided not to watch that anymore.. and im not so sure people here will want to see it as well dude.. just saying.

I did.. brings back memories... but like i said, never wanted to see it again and i did not like seeing it again.. yikers!
I have seen all of them btw.. those executions, even the once where they line them up and they are actually crying and screaming for their mothers in a field, all alone and surrounded by enemies who were laughing as they were crying just before they got their throats cut.

Since then i decided not to watch that anymore.. and im not so sure people here will want to see it as well dude.. just saying.

Agreed 110 fucking percent, I'll take the link down after this. I actually saw the exact same video on ogrish.com when I was like 11.

Been into metal ever since. \m/

Agreed 110 fucking percent, I'll take the link down after this. I actually saw the exact same video on ogrish.com when I was like 11.

Been into metal ever since. m/

lol, i think i was around that age as well, maybe a few years older.. kinda fucked me up for a few nights, that's for sure.