So there will be a new At The Gates album

~BURNY~

Apr 20, 2005
Wow.

1504320_643200519074601_999152462_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/AtTheGatesOfficial?fref=ts

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep! nothing more to add, too stoked!

+1. Absolutely keen as hell for this! I can't imagine it can suck at all. If They're excited by the new material, it must be good, as they certainly come across as a band that wouldn't settle with mediocre stuff.

nice... i called it back when they did their reunion tour. the reception they were getting at those shows was amazing and im sure that helped make the decision. should be better than 99.666% of the stuff out there based on what i saw on that tour.

This was obvious from the second that Anders quit The Haunted, but I'm still stoked. Going to be awesome!

This was obviously meant to happen from the first reunion shows, we knew it was going to. And whilst the huge ATG fanboy in me wants to be stoked....I have a fear of this not being great. I came to terms with just hitting replay on old albums.

Carcass came back well so hopefully this will to though. I could use more riffs to worship in my life.

Thomas Lindberg could record himself taking a shit with a lapel mic strapped to his small intestine and I'd still throw away my life savings for it :|

Fredman + Bogren = sweet titfuck mother of bacon

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite a burn though, recording at Fredman then mixed by Bogren? Guess they all went with Fredrik cause they know him but why not mix at Fredman too? It would be as good as a Bogren mix just different. Well well, gonna be awesome for sure!

I get TSD vibes from this short teaser which is great but I wish the guitar tone was a bit more aggressive.