So, uh, new and semi-new people

Gadlor

Herald of Homoerotic Fury
Aug 10, 2002
Aruba
So you people. Who I don't know. Like miocene and borlax and j mann and whomever else. You mind introducing yourselves? I have no idea who you are! plus what makes this board all special and fuzzylike is a sense of community and the raucous orgies. even if you don't participate in the latter i'd like to have an idea of who i'm conversing with.

say hello to us oldies :wave:

I somehow think there arent that many regulars here anymore outside of you two lol. There are those random people but it definitely isnt like it was in 2002-2003.

Ok, My name is Lee, im 19 and im from England.. Sounds like im applying for a dating show or something! hmm.. so yeh, i come here nearly everyday when i get online, but not alot seems to happen lol.. but u know.. thats all

Yeah, I want to try to make it alive a little bit more. Thus kind of the flooding of new topics by moi. I mean, there's not a whole new news about yon olde Skyfire besides the writingage at this point but somehow we still managed to make quite a few months of topics despite this.

My application to the Skyfire dating game: I'm Philip, 19, from Pennsylvania, but for most of the year I'm right next to NYC going to school. I enjoy long distance running, circular head-motion, and making sweet sweet love to my pillow.

My name is Jordan, I'm 18 and reside in Canada(Cambridge, Ontario to be exact). I start my first year of University in September, it should be fun I'm looking forward to it.

Skyfire are great, though its too bad the board doesn't have much going on. However I do love that the members of the band interact with the fans so much, probably one of the best boards for that, that I know of. Can't wait for the new one \m/

I encourage all the oldies to say hi to the new peoples. They don't know you either - you're all like...scary wrinkly people that might enjoy kidtouching, for all they know. :Smug: Especially you NEIL

Hey oldies! I used to post here a little...but I kept forgetting my password and I got frustrated having it emailed to me all the time. So I said fuck it and stopped posting! But anyway, Skyfire owns and I may become a regular around here, now that I wrote down my password!

Btw my name is Matt, I'm 18 from NJ. I dig melodic metal and I work/live at Chili's. \m/

J Mann said:
My name is Jordan, I'm 18 and reside in Canada(Cambridge, Ontario to be exact). I start my first year of University in September, it should be fun I'm looking forward to it.

Skyfire are great, though its too bad the board doesn't have much going on. However I do love that the members of the band interact with the fans so much, probably one of the best boards for that, that I know of. Can't wait for the new one \m/

holy shite.. which university?
hi new ppl :wave:

Final_Vision said:
I somehow think there arent that many regulars here anymore outside of you two lol. There are those random people but it definitely isnt like it was in 2002-2003.
i've been slacking, i must admit.

Gadlor said:
I encourage all the oldies to say hi to the new peoples. They don't know you either - you're all like...scary wrinkly people that might enjoy kidtouching, for all they know. :Smug: Especially you NEIL
hey, i am NOT wrinkly.

Hi everyone,

I'm Antluvian Desire and I've been a metal fan for seven years now, being 22 now. Looks like a cool place to hang out.

Metal \m/

You mean me? Hmm I've posted here a few times over the last few years, nothing too serious though. I'll be 18 soon, I'm from Florida. That's about it.