so...um...yeah i think i'm going to ozzfest this year

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
IRON MAIDEN fan site Maidenfans.com report that the reasons for Maiden’s shorter than usual set on the upcoming tour of the US with Ozzfest have now apparently been explained.

BRUCE DICKINSON will not only perform an hour with Maiden but will also play just under an hour with his own band for what is expected to be his only tour dates in support of new album, Tyranny Of Souls.

Bruce will once again reunite with now SACK TRICK guitarist and vocalist Chris Dale for the dates with session musicians filling in on second guitar, bass and drums.

More details as they become available.

actually i looked at the lineup and it might not be that bad.

plus the bonus is that its coming to CT on my birthday! and its also the day after a studio session. shaping up to be a metal fucking weekend.

CRA0001T.jpg

i think some of my students are going to this.

unrelated: greg, i'm not going. honestly, it's a money issue...if a free ticket materializes from a radio station or something, i'll go, but i can't spend a hundred dollars to get pushed up against by fat sweaty teens all day and see like 3 bands i like.

The venue I go to for this only has a few seats. The rest of it is just one big grassy hill that you sit on. It sounds poor but is actually pretty not too bad. Of course it takes you like an hour to get a $6 beer which sucks.